IT TOOK 40 YEARS of Randall Smith's experience designing high-performance tube amplifiers to get this much TONE under one roof and keep it easy to dial. More than a collection of amplifiers, the MARK V„¢ is a living history of MESA's® contributions and a tribute to the evolution of electric guitar tone.
The MARK V„¢ is really a collection of amplifiers. There are far too many circuits and sounds to think of it as merely an amp. It is also a living history of our company. From the groundbreaking MARK I„¢ that introduced the world to high-gain with it€™s cascading pre amp, to the Mark II„¢ - the world€™s first high gain Dual Mode Channel Switching amplifier and it€™s later siblings that introduced Simul-Class„¢ power. From the MARK III„¢ that ushered in the era of 3 Channel footswitching performance, to the MARK IV„¢ which gave all this power individual control, the MARK V is the embodiment of the last 40 years of guitar amp history.
THEY'RE ALL HERE: the MARK I, the MARK IIC+, the MARK IV€¦ all these are faithful recreations that benefit from our decades of refinement and leave many saying they're better than the original! More than our Greatest Hits, you'll also find some new Brit-inspired circuits here that rival these classic Boogie® sounds and are destined to become iconic on their own merit.
- Build Location: Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage: Multi-Watt„¢ 10, 45 or 90 (Channel Assignable)
- Power Tube Type: 4x6L6 (or EL-34)
- Channels & Modes: 3 Channels / 9 Modes
- Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Fat or Tweed, Ch. 2 = Edge, Crunch or Mark I„¢, Ch. 3 = Mark IIC+„¢, Mark IV„¢ or Extreme
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo: Reverb, FX Loop & Solo
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1, 2, 3, Solo, Reverb, FX Loop, Graphic EQ, Mute
- Speaker(s) & Impedance: 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90 / Total Load = 8 Ohms
- Weight: 65 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 18 3/4" H x 22 3/4" W x 11 1/2" D