The MARK FIVE: 25„¢ is born of thoroughbred stock that carries worldwide accolades and is still setting trends with top Artists many decades after its unveiling. The MARK FIVE: 25, like the MARK V„¢, is really a collection of iconic amplifiers. There are far too many circuits and sounds to think of it as merely an amp... it€™s a living history of MESA/Boogie! From the groundbreaking MARK I„¢ that introduced the world to high-gain with it€™s cascading preamp, to the MARK II„¢ - the world€™s first high gain Dual Mode Channel Switching amplifier (and its later siblings that introduced Simul-Class„¢ power).
From the MARK III„¢ that ushered in the era of 3 Channel foot switching performance, to the MARK IV„¢ which gave all that power individual control, the MARK V (and now the FIVE: 25) is the embodiment of guitar amp evolution that started right here at Boogie back in 1969. Packing the legendary preamp TONE, stylistic versatility and aggressiveness of the MARK IIC+„¢, MARK IV and MARK V, the new MARK FIVE: 25 combines the power of our most famous Mark Series preamps with our exclusive Dyna-Watt„¢ 2xEL84 power section to create a new Mark Series amp of unprecedented portability, clip-ability and high-speed, tactile expressiveness. The result is a new bench-MARK, every bit worthy of its ancestor€™s storied heritage.
- Build Location: Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage: Multi-Watt„¢ 10 or 25 (Channel Assignable)
- Power Tube Type: 2x Mesa EL84
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 6 Modes
- Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Fat or Crunch, Ch. 2 = Mark IIC+„¢, Mark IV„¢ or Extreme
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo: Graphic EQ, Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2 & EQ
- Speaker(s) & Impedance: 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion G10 Creamback / Ttl Load = 8 Ohms
- Weight: 24 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 14 3/4" H x 14 1/8" W x 9 3/8" D