ROLI Seaboard Block
ROLI Seaboard Block
ROLI has taken their award-winning Seaboard technology and packed it into the most portable and versatile package yet — the Seaboard Block. Its playing surface features 24 keywaves: pressure-sensitive keys with 5D Touch Technology. Wireless and portable, you can use the Seaboard Block to create with the included NOISE and Equator software instruments, or you can connect to other ROLI Blocks to expand your performance capabilities. With full MIDI compatibility over USB and Bluetooth LE, plus eight Blocks DNA connectors, the ROLI Seaboard Block backs up its amazing expressiveness with outstanding performance flexibility.
- 24-note USB/Bluetooth LE controller with 5D touch keybed
- Keywave playing surface allows you to slide between notes and use unique playing techniques
- 8 Blocks DNA connectors for connecting more ROLI Blocks
- Battery powered and wireless for complete portability
- Supports polyphonic pitch bend and aftertouch
- Comes with Equator Player software synthesizer (Mac), NOISE app, and BLOCKS Dashboard software
- Type: Seaboard Block Controller
- Number of Keys: 24
- Type of Keys: Keywaves (Strike, Glide, Slide, Press, Lift)
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Presets: 200 sounds included
- MIDI I/O: USB/Bluetooth
- USB: 1 x Type C
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Other I/O: 4 x DNA connectors
- Software: Equator Player, Blocks Dashboard, NOISE, Traktion Waveform, Strobe2 Player, MaxMSP
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or higher, 8GB RAM recommended
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or higher, 8GB RAM recommended
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10 or later, iOS 9 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10, Google Pixel 1/2
- Power Supply: USB bus power / Rechargeable battery (10 hour play time)
- Height: 0.97"
- Width: 11.1"
- Depth: 5.55"
- Weight: 1.43 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: ROL-001142