Apogee ONE for Mac
NEW! The Most Popular Audio Interface for Mac Now Compatible with Windows 10.
For more details click here.
Apogee ONE for MAC
- USB audio with 24-bit/48kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Software selectable 48V phantom power
- Line-level, 1/8" stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63 dB of gain
Apogee has announced Windows 10 compatibility for the latest generations of its ONE, Duet and Quartet USB audio interfaces. Customers who purchase the latest generation of these products (see list, below) will be able to register and download a Windows 10-compatible software installer from Apogee’s website. Existing customers will also have access to the download.
The new Windows software installers will include a firmware update for the hardware, custom Apogee ASIO audio driver and PC compatible version of Apogee’s Maestro application for controlling audio interface settings and low latency monitoring. All the same functionality currently available to Mac and iOS users will be available to Windows 10 users and the same interface can be used on either Mac, PC or iOS.