From the first time your fingers tickle the ivories on the P-45, you'll know why Yamaha digital pianos are known far and wide for having some of the best-feeling keys on the market. That's because of the P-45 sport's Yamaha's Graded Hammer Standard keybed. This fully weighted keybed provides you with light response in the upper register and progressively heavier action the lower you play - just like the keys of an acoustic piano.
Yamaha P-45 88-key Digital Piano Features:
- 88 Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keys provide a realistic acoustic piano feel
- Detailed, full-stereo AWM sampling provides deeply rich grand piano sound
- Add dimension to your sound with 4 reverb effect styles
- Keyboard layer mode lets you create more complex sounds
- Duo mode for partner practice/instructional use
- Perform live with built-in stereo speakers driven by dual 6W amplifiers