Microflex Boundary Microphone. Low profile, professional boundary microphone with interchangeable cartridges. In-line preamp.
Equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and LED indicators, Microflex® Boundary Microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex Boundary microphone features a choice of interchangeable condenser cartridges, MX391: Includes attached 4 meter (12 ft) cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector and separate preamplifier. A rubber strain relief is provided for applications that require removing the 4-pin mini connector and connecting the mic cable directly to screw terminals in the preamplifier.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator (MX392/MX393 models only)
- LED logic input and switch logic output terminals for remote control or use with automatic mixers (MX392 models only)
|Maximum SPL||118.8 dB SPL|
|Dynamic Range||96.2 dB|
|Output Connectors 1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 17 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||71.4 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||22.6 dB A-Weighted|
|Package Weight 1.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 10.2 x 5.0 x 3.3"|