A high-output vocal microphone, the BETA 58A® features a shaped frequency response ideal for close-up vocals.
Handheld microphone for professional live vocals and project studio recording Dynamic cartridge with supercardioid polar pattern Available in wireless versions Includes BETA 58A, microphone clip, thread adapter, storage bag, and user guide
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off€“axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal€“to€“noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
|Frequency Response||50 to 16,000 Hz|
|Output Impedance||150 Î©|
|Connector||Three-pin professional audio (XLR), mal|