Battery-powered Headphone Amp
If you need mobility with uncompromising audio quality, Sweetwater recommends the PreSonus HP2 stereo personal headphone amplifier for driving your wired in-ear monitors or headphones. Compact and portable, the HP2 offers two line-level XLR inputs and one stereo 1/8" headphone out with volume control. Operation can be switched between stereo and mono, and a Pan knob is supplied. You can power the HP2 with an external DC power supply or a 9-volt battery that lasts up to seven hours and includes an LED indicator.
PreSonus HP2 Features:
- Battery-powered, stereo headphone amplifier
- Inputs: 2 female XLR connectors (via included Y cable)
- Output: stereo, 1/8" phone connector
- Power: 9-volt battery or DC power supply
- Volume control knob; Pan control knob
- Stereo/mono operation switch
- Battery-health LED indicators
- Belt clip included
- 5/8" microphone stand-mount socket
- Input Channels: 2 (Left, Right)
- Output Channels: 1 (Stereo)
- Analog Inputs: Mini XLR (2 x female XLR to 5-pin mini XLR cable included)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/8" TRS Headphone
- Controls per Channel: 1 x volume, 1 x pan
- Form Factor: Portable
- Height: 1.25"
- Depth: 2.87"
- Width: 5.25"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Manufacturer Part Number: HP2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.