Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Pad Controller
Meet MASCHINE MIKRO, your flexible, compact companion for making music with a laptop. Use it to tap out beats, play melodies, and build up tracks €“ fast, fun, and hands-on. Want to start creating right away? We€™ve thrown in everything you need including instruments, sounds, effects, and powerful tools like sampling and drum synths.
MIKRO gives you four different ways of getting hands-on with your music using the 16 pads. Drum beats in Pad mode, with color coding for kicks, snares, and other sounds. Switch to Keyboard mode to play melodies with the pads. In Chord mode, it€™s easy to lay down inspiring chord progressions. And in Step mode, program beats and patterns visually in a classic step-sequencer style on the 16 pads €“ get exciting musical results quickly.
Product HighlightsSTUDIO FX
24 effects for polishing your music, including compressors, saturators, reverbs, and filters. Plus creative tools like Grain-Delay, Ice Verb, and Freq Shifter for adding color to your sounds.
Variation lets you generate random patterns at the press of a button, for a quick way to build up tracks or inject unpredictability.
Create wherever you feel inspired. MASCHINE MIKRO is USB-powered for maximum portability.
Freeze your track parameter settings with Lock, leaving you free to go wild with FX, or any other sound parameter, and try out ideas. Then instantly go back.
Create your own kicks, snares, hi hats, and more, with the flexible Drum Synth, and dial in rich, studio-ready bass tones with Bass Synth €“ exclusives to MASCHINE.
Eight creative effects for enlivening your sounds, including Stutter, Burst Echo, Scratcher, and Flanger €“ perform with them using the Smart Strip.
Record, load, and swap loops as they automatically adjust to your project€™s tempo, and play loops musically, all with the innovative Audio plug-in.
Quickly access handy functions like quantize, undo, and copy/paste via the 16 pads and the shift button.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for MASSIVE, MONARK and REAKTOR PRISM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE Essentials (full Maschine application plus 1.6 GB Factory Selection) provided as a download upon hardware registration
Full versions of three popular KOMPLETE plugins, available for download from Native Access after hardware registration:
MASSIVE - heavyweight virtual analog synthesizer
MONARK €“ iconic mono synth
REAKTOR PRISM €“ flexible polyphonic synthesizer
|Type||Performance Pad and Control Surface|
|Pads||16 x Velocity-sensitive Performance Pads|
|Other Controllers||1 x Dual-touch Smart Strip|
|Sounds||1.6GB MASCHINE factory: samples, one-shots, loops, instruments, drum kits, bass/drum synths|
|Sequencer||Step Sequencer, Realtime Recording Sequencing|
|Sampling||Yes, Vintage MPC60/SP1200 Sampling Emulation|
|Effects Types||25 Studio FX: Filter, EQ, Delay, Reverb, Compression, and more ; 8 x Perform FX: Stutter, Burst Echo, Scratcher, Flanger|
|USB||1 x Type B|
|Storage||3GB disk space (for Essentials plus MASCHINE Factory), 1GB disk space (for Massive, Monark, Reaktor Prism)|
|Format||VST, AU, Major DAW's, Standalone|
|Power Supply||USB bus powered|