The M-Audio AIR|Hub's desk-friendly form factor sits conveniently beside your laptop or controller, with an ergonomic tilt that improves visibility for desktop use. A feature we at Sweetwater have enjoyed in all recent AIR interfaces is the large central volume knob, which is unmistakable and easy to access for setting desired monitoring levels. The all-metal chassis feels great underhand and is sure to hold up to location mixing.
USB-C protocol (also compatible with USB 2.0) gives the AIR|Hub fast round-trip speeds — as low as 2.59ms — to minimize latency for critical monitoring. USB-C and standard USB connection cables are included.
M-Audio AIR|Hub Monitor Station and USB Hub Features:
- Command Central of your home studio
- Combines a professional monitor controller, headphone amp, and 3-way USB hub
- Rugged metal chassis
- Breathtaking 24/96 conversion
- Solid-feeling central knob quickly adjusts listening levels
- 1/4" headphone output with independent level control
- 3 USB ports for connection gear and peripherals
- Includes USB-C and standard USB connection cables
- Type:USB Playback Hub
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" TRS (L/R)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:3 x Type A, 1 x Type USB-C
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Software:20 Effect Plug-ins
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Power Supply:5V DC power supply (included)
- Manufacturer Part Number:AIRXHUBXUS