IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio XLR
Now there’s a compact XLR studio microphone for making professional recordings anywhere, any time.
iRig Mic Studio XLR is an ultra-compact cardioid studio condenser microphone designed to be used in your standard studio setup, or for capturing pro recordings on the go with your iOS, Android or Mac/PC and a compatible interface like iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro or iRig Pre.
Developed for professional studio-quality recordings, the iRig Mic Studio XLR features a high quality unidirectional 1" condenser-electret microphone capsule. The iRig Mic Studio XLR is a pro-quality condenser microphone that requires 48v phantom power which may be provided by a mixer, external microphone preamplifier or interfaces like iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro or iRig Pre. Output from the microphone's XLRM-type connector is Low impedance balanced.
- Professional studio microphone with large-diaphragm capsule
- Ultra-compact size that’s easy to carry around
- High-quality 1” back electret condenser capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Perfect for use with iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro and iRig Pre, but works with any standard XLR interface/input
- 48v Phantom power required
- Includes portable tripod tabletop stand and microphone stand clamp
iRig Mic Studio XLR Specifications
- Microphone Type: condenser, back electret
- Capsule Size: 1”
- Polar Pattern: cardioid, unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 142dB
- Sensitivity: -37.5dB at 1 kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-weighted: 17dB-A
- Connector Type: male 3-pin XLR