IK Multimedia - iRig Keys I/O Mic
If portability and ease of use are important, then take a look at iRig Keys I/O Mic, our smart gooseneck condenser microphone for the iRig Keys I/O series (it works with all of our interfaces). Designed for the creative minds who need a fast, intelligent way to record vocal lines, dialog or instruments without weighing down their setup, this handy tool lets you quickly record an external sound source without the need to bring extras like a cable or stand. With a frequency response from 100Hz to 15kHz (-3dB) and the ability to capture sounds up to 130 dB SPL, this gooseneck microphone might be just the perfect solution for your needs. Slide it in a backpack and you are good to go.
iRig Keys I/O Mic Specifications
- Microphone Type: gooseneck
- Capsule Type: condenser, electret
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Capsule Size: 0.55"
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 15 kHz -3 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 130 dB SPL (1% THD @1kHz)
- Sensitivity: -36dB (@1kHz, 0dB=1V/Pa)
- S/N ratio: >75dB
- Connector Type: male 3-pin XLR
- Length: 47cm/18.5"
- Weight: 140g/4.94oz