Pocket-sized, Full-featured Audio and MIDI Interface
With IK Multimedia's iRig Pro I/O, you get rack-quality mobile recording and monitoring in real time with any compatible mobile device or portable PA. IK engineered the iRig Pro I/O with 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with a 96kHz sample rate, a 1/4" hi-Z/XLR combo input that easily handles passive and active pickup configurations, MIDI in/out, and an 1/8" stereo headphone out with preamp and level control (making it compatible with even the most recent iOS and Android devices). To top it off, the IK Multimedia iRig Pro I/O has switchable 48-volt phantom power for use with your favorite condenser mics!
IK Multimedia iRig Pro I/O Features:
- 24-bit/96kHz sampling gives you studio-quality A/D conversion in the field
- 1/4" hi-Z/XLR Neutrik input, MIDI in/out, and Lightning/USB port provide unequaled connectivity
- 1/8" stereo output with preamp and level control lets you easily monitor your signal
- Lightning port can be used with the latest iOS device while monitoring through the 1/8" stereo out
- 48-volt phantom power means you can use the iRig Pro I/O with any condenser mic
- Can be powered with batteries or optional 5.4-volt DC power supply, which also charges iOS devices
- MIDI, Lightning, and USB cables, and 2 AA batteries included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.