Mfi Microphone Preamp and Interface
How about recording through your favorite condenser mic €” straight into your iOS device €” with high-definition 24-bit/96kHz conversion? IK Multimedia lets you do all of that and more with the iRig Pre HD Mfi (Made for iPhone/iPad) microphone interface. Powered by two included AA batteries, the iRig Pre HD Mfi has switchable 48V phantom power that lets you combine the power of your iOS device's DAW app with the spec's of your preferred microphone €” even heavy-duty, high-dollar studio condenser mics. It features an XLR input, high-performance preamp with an external gain wheel, and a switchable headphone out with discrete level control. There's a multicolor LED to assist in getting the gain just right, and the iRig Pre HD comes with USB and Lightning cables, as well as a hook-and-loop mounting strip for convenient interface positioning.
iRig Pre HD Mfi Microphone Preamp and Interface Features:
- Connects your favorite studio condenser or other mic to your iOS device for HD recording
- 24-bit A/D conversion at up to 96kHz sample rate for pristine HD audio recording
- 2 included AA batteries supply power for the preamp and also 48V phantom power to your mic
- XLR input, micro B USB output, and headphone out with on/off switch and level control
- Multicolor LED indicator helps you set just the right amount of preamp gain
- USB and Lightning cables, batteries, and hook-and-loop mounting strip included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.