Premium audio interface
with advanced guitar tone shaping
The audio interface guitar players were waiting for
AXE I/O brings all that experience to you.
AXE I/O offers an exclusive triple-topology, fully discrete input circuit, with both PURE and JFET input stages, to go from transparent to tube-like with just a single switch.
Its patent-pending Z-Tone™ impedance-adapting circuit interacts with your guitar's pick-ups to give you a massive range of tonal flexibility, you’ve never heard before.
24-bit, 192 kHz conversion and an ultra-stable, low jitter internal clock ensures the highest fidelity, whether you’re capturing vocals, acoustic instruments, amplified guitar or just direct signal for use with AmpliTube.
- 2 in / 5 out (one low-noise Amp out)
- 2 ultra-low noise mic in/balanced line in
- Triple topology guitar input with Z-TONE™
- 2 balanced monitor out / 2 line out
- Reference headphones out
- 2 fully configurable external control input
- MIDI input/output
- USB 2.0 compatible with Mac/PC
Best-in-class guitar tone
- Selectable Active/Passive/discrete JFET/Pure instrument preamp
- Patent pending Z-TONE™ input for a tonal palette never heard before
- Amp out can connect to amps and stomps without ground noise
- Connect up to 2 expression pedals, single and double-switches
- Fully assignable data-knob – for AmpliTube preset browsing and more
- Built-in Tuner
- Rugged/compact metal housing
- Includes AmpliTube 4 Deluxe
Premium studio sound
- High-resolution ultra low-noise Class A microphone preamps
- Best-in-class conversion and superior analog design
- Asynchronous USB audio, ultra low conversion jitters for premium quality
- 117dB dynamic range
- Includes control software
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Includes 10 T-RackS high-end plug-ins and Ableton Live 10 Lite