HeadRush FRFR-112 - 2000W Speaker for Guitar Multi-FX and Amplifier Modeling!
- Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
- Height: 13.9" (floor position)
- Width: 23.8"
- Depth: 13.8"
- Weight: 35.8 lbs.
|Configuration||1 x 12" woofer, 1 x HF compression driver|
|Speakers||12" LF driver|
|Total Power||2000W Peak, 1000W Continuous|
|Cabinet Type||Tilt Back Floor Wedge|
|Inputs||2 x XLR-1/4" combo|
|Outputs||1 x XLR|
|Maximum Peak SPL||131dB SPL|
|Frequency Range||46Hz-22kHz (-10dB)|
|Construction Material||Injection molded polypropylene enclosure, steel grille|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.