Hollow body. Dramatic performance in a highly versatile guitar€”with rich, professional tone quality and outstanding excellence of workmanship. The CE-100D Capri€™s gracefully designed €œold world€�-style 16 3/8? cutaway body makes it comfortably easy to hold and play, and its twin Guild LB-1 €œLittle Bucker€� dual-coil pickups sing with a full, clear voice. Put it all together and you get warm, expansive hollow-body tone ideal for roots, jazz, blues, rock and more. The Capri€™s all-maple body features an arched top and back with a comfortable 3 1/8? depth and sharp-looking Florentine cutaway, with dual f holes and elegant ivory white body binding and black/white purfling.
Other premium features include parallel tone bar bracing, bound three-piece mahogany/maple/mahogany neck with vintage-style €œsoft U€� profile, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with 9 1/2? radius and aged pearloid block inlays, three-way pickup selector switch and individual volume and tone controls for each pickup, Tune-O-Matic bridge with rosewood base, Guild vibrato tailpiece, Grover Sta-Tite„¢ tuning machines, nickel hardware and a stunning Antique Sunburst gloss finish with gloss Walnut Stain back and sides. Includes plush-lined hard-shell case.
- Bridge: Guild Tune-O-Matic with Rosewood Base
- Strings: D€™Addario® EXL115 Nickel Wound, Medium/Blues-Jazz Rock, (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case or Gig Bag: TKL Deluxe Hardshell
- Bridge Pickup: LB-1
- Neck Pickup: LB-1
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Pickup Switches 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Clear Amber Volume & Tone
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: Black with Guild® Logo