Versatile, Modern Bass with Timeless Appeal
The Squier Contemporary Jazz Bass refreshes the iconic J Bass for modern players — and at a sweet value too. Available in a range of cool finishes, complete with matching headstocks, the Contemporary Jazz Bass features refinements made with players in mind, like its slim and fast C-shaped neck profile, 12" fretboard radius to match, and its modern bridge design, which maximizes resonance and helps you change strings more easily. Complete with a pair of ceramic single-coil pickups, the Squier Contemporary Jazz Bass is ready to show you why the J Bass is one of the most-played basses of all time.
Squier Contemporary Jazz Bass Features:
- 4-string electric bass guitar
- Ceramic single-coil pickups for punchy lows, clear highs, and high-output tone
- Modern bridge enhances resonance and makes restringing easier
- Fast-playing Slim "C" neck profile and 12"-radius fretboard
- Classic J Bass control set with individual volume knob and master tone knob
- Body Shape:Jazz
- Number of Strings:4
- Color:Dark Metallic Red
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material:Poplar
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay:Cream Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-saddle Standard
- Tuners:Standard Open-gear
- Neck Pickup:Ceramic Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Ceramic Jazz Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x tone
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel, .045-.105
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.