Versatile, Modern Bass with Active Tone Shaping
The Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass refreshes the iconic J Bass for modern players — and at a sweet value too. Available in a range of cool finishes, complete with matching headstocks, the Contemporary Active Jazz Bass features refinements made with players in mind, like its slim and fast C-shaped neck profile and 12" fretboard radius to match. Most impressive are its active electronics with a bass/treble boost control for expansive sound shaping. Complete with a pair of SQR ceramic humbucking pickups, the Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass is ready for practically any musical setting.
Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass Features:
- 4-string electric bass guitar
- SQR ceramic humbucking pickups for punchy lows, clear highs, and high-output tone
- Active electronics with controls for master volume, pickup blend, master tone, and bass/treble boost
- Modern bridge enhances resonance and makes restringing easier
- Fast-playing Slim "C" neck profile and 12"-radius fretboard
- Classic J Bass control set with individual volume knob and master tone knob
- Body Shape:Jazz
- Number of Strings:4
- Color:Flat White
- Body Finish:Matte Polyester
- Body Material:Ash
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-saddle Standard High-mass
- Tuners:Standard Open-gear
- Neck Pickup:Squier SQR Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Squier SQR Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 1 x tone blend, 1 x bass/treble boost
- Strings:Fender #8250, .045-.130
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.