Flame maple on mahogany — a classic tonewood recipe
Despite its familiar body shape, the Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH isn't your typical Tele. It all starts with a mahogany body. This resonant wood has great musical properties, delivering warmth and sustain by the truckload. An eye-catching flame maple top infuses an already superb tone with a healthy bite, while further enhancing the guitar's sustain. Stylish cream binding completes the look of this exquisite instrument.
Dual humbuckers for fire-breathing rock tones
Thanks to its dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers, the Custom Telecaster FMT HH is a fire-breathing beast. A warm '59 neck pickup evokes a 1950s PAF-style humbucker. This vintage re-creation serves up slightly scooped mids and is vacuum wax potted for squeal-free performance. The Pearly Gates bridge pickup smolders with a sweet yet slightly rude sound that will inject your amp with loads of sustain and harmonics. This Custom Tele features 3-way pickup switching and a push-pull coil tap for achieving spanky single-coil tones.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH Features:
- Mahogany body topped with eye-popping flame maple delivers a muscular-sounding resonant bite
- High-octane Seymour Duncan humbuckers yield enough vintage-inspired output to thrust your amp into overdrive
- 3-way pickup switching and a push-pull coil tap for achieving spanky single-coil tones
- Set Indian laurel-capped mahogany neck is built for sustain, speed, and playability
- Graphite nut and 6-saddle strings-through-body hardtail bridge ensure maximum sustain
- Matching painted headstock and cream binding elevate this instrument's already stylish appearance
- Aggressive-looking black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.