Rarities American Original 60s Tele Quilt Maple Top in Blue Cloud Burst
Beautifully Figured Maple-on-Ash Tele
The Rarities Quilt Maple Top Telecaster from Fender delivers Custom Shop quality at an unprecedented off-the-shelf price. It's the culmination of Fender's 70 years of Tele-making mastery. This one-of-a-kind Telecaster features an ash body that's capped with a beautifully quilted maple veneer in a breathtaking pearloid front/natural-backed urethane finish. Joining the body is an ultra-strong, ultra-hard quartersawn '60s "C"-profile European Maple neck crowned with a spacious 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard and 21 Vintage Tall frets. Feeding this incredible instrument into your favorite tube amps are a Custom Shop complement of spectacular pickups: a period-correct Pure Vintage '64 bridge pickup and a Nocaster-inspired Custom Shop '51 covered neck pickup.
Golden Age Fender Tele tones
Two distinctly voiced classic pickups give each position of the Rarities Quilt Maple Top Telecaster a voice all its own. The bridge-position Pure Vintage '64 single-coil is as period correct as it comes, from its fiber bobbins and Alnico V magnet right down to its enamel-coated coil wire and cloth-covered output wires. In the neck position is a Custom Shop '51 Nocaster pickup that seeks to re-create the tones of the well-known lawsuit guitar of the same name and vintage. With these pickups, the woody twang and delicate dynamics of two sought-after classic Teles come together in this stunning tribute from Fender.
The Rarities Series — a new boutique-style guitar every month
Starting in April of 2019, Fender will release a new boutique-style guitar each month. Dubbed the Fender Rarities Series, these guitars feature premium woods, quilted maple tops, f-holes, high-end electronics, and all kinds of eye-popping finishes. The Rarities Series includes various Telecasters, Stratocasters, and a Jazz Bass — a total of nine instruments in all. The guitarists here at Sweetwater are digging the uniqueness of these guitars, and we know our customers will, too.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Rarities Telecaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Ash
- Top Material:Bound Quilt Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Blue Cloud
- Neck Material:Quartersawn European Maple
- Neck Shape:'60s C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.65"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:3-Saddle American Original with Compensated Saddles, String-through Body
- Tuners:Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Neck Pickup:Custom '51 Nocaster Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Pure Vintage '64 Gray-bottom Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender 250L, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.