The New Standard in American Jazz
Not many bass guitar designs have found wider favor around the world than the Fender Jazz Bass. This American Professional Jazz Bass is the latest incarnation of that ground-breaking instrument. Designed from the ground up to offer you an ideal gigging and recording instrument, the American Professional Jazz Bass boasts a bevy of player-friendly features. Your hand will wrap comfortably around the familiar Modern-C neck contour, while you enjoy the blend of power and old-school low end delivered by a pair of V-Mod single-coil J-style pickups. The ubiquitous American Professional Jazz Bass €” better than ever!
Fender American Professional Jazz Bass Features:
- Tried-and-true J Bass design with player-friendly updates
- 2 V-Mod single-coil pickups blend vintage and modern tonalities
- Alder body delivers a balanced sound
- Popular Modern-C neck profile is fast and comfortable
- Fluted tuners keep proper tension on your string posts
- Neck is stabilized with Posiflex graphite rods
- HiMass vintage bridge adds sustain and articulation
- Body Shape:Jazz Bass
- Number of Strings:4
- Color:Sonic Gray
- Body Finish:Polyurethane Gloss
- Body Material:Alder
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C profile
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle HiMass Vintage, String-thru or Topload
- Tuners:Fluted shaft tuners
- Neck Pickup:V-Mod Jazz Bass Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:V-Mod Jazz Bass Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x tone
- Case Included:Elite Hardshell case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.