The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster perfectly balances classic design with modern finesse. Keeping everything that made its predecessor so great, the American Pro II Strat offers greater tonal flexibility and is much easier to play.
This limited edition American Pro II Strat is perfect for Fender fans after something a bit “different”. Fitted with Custom Shop Fat ’50s pickups, a solid Rosewood neck, and boasting an alluring Shell Pink finish — this particular Stratocaster will make you stand out both sonically and on stage!
- Alder Body — Timeless tonewood choice synonymous with bolt-on electric guitars. Serves as a balanced sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Deep “C” Neck Shape — Comfortable for contemporary and traditional players, featuring rolled fingerboard edges for superior comfort.
- “Super Natural” Neck Finish — Provides a fast, friction-free feel for fast playability.
- Solid Rosewood Neck — A dark and silky material with bright overtones and an exquisite natural grain.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Custom Shop Fat ’50s Pickups — Constructed with hand-beveled, staggered Alnico V magnets and Formvar magnet wire. They deliver enhanced bass response without the harsh mid-range.
- “Push/Push” Electronics — Open up the American Pro II Strat’s tonal palette, allowing you to add the neck single-coil to switch position 1 for a Telecaster-style pickup configuration.
- Treble Bleed Circuit — Maintains all the pristine highs when you lower the instrument’s volume!
- Included Deluxe Hardshell Case — Robust protective case featuring luxurious silver plush interior.