American quality at an unbeatable price
The American Performer Mustang's price-defying features include a supremely playable neck and fingerboard, jumbo frets, Yosemite pickups, and Fender's innovative Greasebucket tone control. Better yet, it's made right here in the USA, in Fender's state-of-the-art Corona, California factory.
Iconic offset construction
The Fender Mustang is one of the most identifiable and sought-after offset electric guitar body styles in the world. Its compact dimensions are not just full of character, but also extremely comfortable for gigging musicians. The American Performer Mustang carries with it the standard Mustang 24" scale length for long stretches and comfortable chording and leading.
Fender American Performer Mustang Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- The iconic offset €” now better than ever
- American-made quality at an unbeatable price
- Offset alder body is lightweight and tonally balanced
- Maple modern €œC€� neck supplies supreme playability
- 24" scale length is perfect for long stretches, smaller hands, and younger players
- Easy-playing 9.5"-radius fingerboard with jumbo frets
- 2 Yosemite Alnico V single-coils with simplified 3-way toggle
- Classic Mustang trem system yields haunting vibrato and a wide degree of pitch control
- Greasebucket tone circuit rolls off highs without adding bass or reducing volume
- ClassicGear tuners ensure rock-solid intonation