American-made quality at an unbeatable price
Fender's American Performer Series exists to do one thing: give you genuine US-made quality at an unbeatable price. The American Performer Jazz Bass gives you a great selection of pro features, including a supremely playable neck and fingerboard, jumbo frets, Yosemite pickups, and Fender's innovative Greasebucket tone control. All in all, it's quite a potent music-delivery system. And it's made right here in the USA, in Fender's state-of-the-art Corona, California factory.
Yosemite Alnico pickups
Punchy and round, cutting and clear, the American Performer Jazz Bass is primed to cover tons of musical ground. Its increased-output Yosemite Alnico V pickups offer the best of the golden age, with increased performance and output to please today's players. Flat-staggered pole pieces yield great balance right out of the box. And independent volume controls offer infinite degrees of tonal variation to suit any style of music.
Greasebucket tone circuit
Fender has fitted their American Performer Jazz Bass with their Greasebucket tone control, which rolls off highs without adding bass or affecting your volume. This is seriously cool, because it gives you explicit control over your tone onstage without your having to compensate for volume loss €” making the American Performer Jazz Bass a serious tone machine.
Fender American Performer Jazz Bass Features:
- An American-made classic at an unbeatable price
- Alder body is lightweight and tonally balanced
- Maple modern €œC€� neck supplies supreme playability
- Easy-playing 9.5"-radius fingerboard with jumbo frets
- Yosemite Jazz pickups are clear, smooth, articulate, and versatile
- Greasebucket tone control rolls off highs without adding bass or reducing output