The evolution of Fender’s trailblazing Acoustasonic platform continues with the introduction of the Acoustasonic Player Telecaster. This acoustic-electric guitar offers its own set of six voices that showcases its unique personality. A streamlined 3-way switch allows for shape-shifting between acoustic and electric tones. With the Acoustasonic Player Telecaster, this platform has been refined to offer a versatile, more accessible tool for the modern musician.
- Two pickup systems: Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless; Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer
- Acoustic Engine delivers a new and unique set of acoustic and electric voices
- Blend Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
- 9-Volt battery