A flashback to the guitar tinkering trend of the 80's; the LTD SN-200HT takes the classic double cutaway design and hot-rods it with a wider and thinner maple neck with 22 frets, and a humbucker at the bridge position for big sounding chords and face-melting solos. Players who do not use whammy bars will enjoy the LTD fixed bridge with string-thru-body layout for enhanced sustain and punchy lows. The bolt-on neck joint also has a customized plate and contour for unhampered access all the way up to the 22nd fret.
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Number of Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Maple (bolt-on)
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Fretboard Wood: Roasted Jatoba
- Pickup: ESP LS-120N (Neck), ESP LS-120M (Middle), ESP LH-150B (Bridge)
- Electronics: Passive
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge: LTD Fixed Bridge (string-thru)
- Tuners: LTD Standard
- Case: not included