The Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff took the venerable fuzz classic, draped it in black, and cranked up the aggression to 11. The result gave metal-centric guitarists a Muff to call their own. Now, with the Electro-Harmonix Nano Metal Muff, you get the same brutal crunch, crackling bite, and scorching high end, but scaled down to slip easily onto an overstuffed pedalboard. And the Nano Metal Muff has a little trick of its own: an adjustable noise gate to clean up the edges of the distortion, which yields tighter chugs and snappy gated-fuzz lead tones. Guitarists at Sweetwater agree that every 6-string slinger needs a Big Muff on their board. And for those shredders and djenters wanting big high-gain tone in a smaller package, the Nano Metal Muff is the Muff for you!
Electro-Harmonix Nano Metal Muff Distortion Pedal Features:
- Nano-sized Big Muff, voiced for metal
- 3-band EQ for sculpting your ultimate high-gain distortion tone
- Adjustable gate eliminates unwanted noise; LED indicates when gate is engaged
- Distortion and Volume controls let you tailor your gain staging
- 9-volt battery included
- Recommended external power supply: EHX 9.6C200mA power supply
- Pedal Type:Distortion
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Controls:Noise Gate
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Manufacturer Part Number:NANOMETALMUFF