Take your listening to Hi-Res Audio status with the ATH-W1000Z audiophile headphones, the 11th generation of our prized W Series. Featuring uniquely grained wood housings made of pure teak €“ one of the three most precious kinds of wood in the world €“ these headphones deliver warm, resplendent audio, aided by the wood€™s ability to reflect thick, natural bass sound. The bass extension is further improved by our exclusive D.A.D.S. (Double Air Damping System) housing structure.
Both of the headphones€™ 53 mm drivers is engineered with a unified yoke, comprised of two magnetic circuit parts, that boosts magnetic flux density for increased efficiency and better sound quality. The drivers also feature high-quality, bobbin-wound OFC-6N voice coils that ensure nuanced sound reproduction.
Lightweight and highly rigid magnesium frames and baffles, affixed to the wood housings via a special €œfloating mount€� system, help to reduce unwanted resonance. Resonance is further reduced by our 3D wing support mechanism, which also provides a great, comfortable fit that can be enjoyed for hours on end.
The ATH-W1000Z comes equipped with a 3.0 m dual-sided, four-core parallel cable with a thermoplastic elastomer sheath to prevent tangling. The cable terminates in a 6.3 mm (1/4") gold-plated plug with a wooden sleeve.
- 11th generation of Audio-Technica's prized W Series
- Pure teak wood housing produces warm, resplendent sound
- 3D wing support for a great fit and long-wearing comfort
- Large 53 mm aperture drivers feature specially built two-part magnetic circuit that produces high-speed magnetic streams for improved sound quality
- D.A.D.S. (Double Air Damping System) structure provides deep bass reproduction
- Floating mount system brings out the natural sound properties of the wood housing
- 3.0 m tangle-free conductor cable with thermoplastic elastomer sheath
- 6.3 mm (1/4") gold-plated stereo plug with a wooden sleeve
- Type Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter 53 mm
- Voice Coil OFC-6N
- Frequency Response 5 €“ 42,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 2,000 mW
- Sensitivity 101 dB/mW
- Impedance 43 ohms
- Weight 320 g
- Cable 3.0 m (dual-sided), 4-core parallel cable/OFC6N + OFC/Elastomer sheath
- Connector 6.3 mm (1/4") gold-plated plug with a wooden sleeve
- HOUSING: Teak