The AT2020 USB brings the sound, quality, and affordability of the AT2020 to the desktop for direct-to-computer simplicity. This black beauty is perfect for any recording situation where ease of use is a must, but quality is essential. From podcasting to tracking your masterpiece the AT2020 USB provides reliable and accurate pickup. Like its predecessor, this digital mic/recording interface is built to AT's exacting standards, ensuring the best sound available at an amazing price. The AT2020 led the charge of affordable condensers, and the AT2020 USB continues that legacy.
Based on the renowned AT2020
The AT2020 USB is based on the design of Audio-Technica's critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
Low self noise
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica's state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company's renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Audio-Technica AT2020 USB Features:
- Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows and Mac compatible)
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise - perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Includes tripod desk stand, pivoting stand mount, USB cable and storage pouch
- Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- USB bus power
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-16kHz
- Max SPL: 144 dB SPL, 1 kz at 1% T.H.D.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Self-Noise: 20 dB SPL
- Low Cut Filter: No Filter
- Pads: No Pad
- Length: 6.38"
- Width: 2.05"
- Depth: 2.05"
- Weight: .82 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AT2020 USB