A Quality, Affordable Condenser Mic for the Stage!
The Audio-Technica AT2010 hand-held condenser microphone brings studio-quality sound and articulation to the stage, giving you ultra-clear vocals that dynamic mics just can't reproduce. The AT2010 is also a truly great bargain, providing high-SPL-handling, rugged construction, and the quality sound that Audio-Technica is known for, all for a remarkably low price. The cardioid polar pattern reduces sound pickup from the sides and rear, giving you great isolation for live sound control, and a multi-stage grille design effectively stops plosives and sibilance without sacrificing the high-end clarity of the AT2010.
Audio-Technica AT2010 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone Features:
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range
- Multi-stage grille design
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal construction for years of trouble-free service
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp included
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 113 dB, 1 kHz at max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical