The MARK FIVE: 25„¢, now in a 16.5 lbs., 14" wide head or 15€�x14€�, 24 lb. Combo, delivers 2 Channels, 6 Modes and essentially a €œgreatest hits€� collection of our renowned Mark Series preamp circuits served up with a brash attitude packaged in two unbelievably small formats!
In this small but mighty 25-watt incarnation, the sounds and attributes that make MARK Series amps so popular on stage and in the studio are not only shrunk to their smallest possible physical size, but are also further refined and improved. The gorgeous sparkling Cleans and soaring high gain Lead sounds have made the jump successfully across output tube platforms and a new and exciting timbre of the MARK Series voice is created here in the MARK FIVE: 25€™s EL84 Duet. Brighter, tighter, more shredding in the top end, a bit more forgiving in feel and exce
- Build Location: Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage: Multi-Watt„¢ 10 or 25 (Channel Assignable)
- Power Tube Type: 2x Mesa EL84
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 6 Modes
- Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Fat or Crunch, Ch. 2 = Mark IIC„¢, Mark IV„¢ or Extreme
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo: Graphic EQ, Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2 & EQ
- Speaker(s) & Impedance: n/a
- Weight: 16.5 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 8" H x 14" W x 8 3/4" D