Looking for a compact MIDI controller with lots of power under the hood? The Arturia MicroLab 25-key controller allows you to get more from your MIDI controller. This versatile keyboard features velocity-sensitive keys and touch-sensitive pitch and modulation strips to shape your sound. The MicroLab includes a free download of Analog Lab Lite, a full production software with over 600 keyboard and synth sounds. The creators at Sweetwater love the built-in chord mode that lets them program a chord, then play it across the whole keyboard with a single key. For storage, the USB cord securely wraps around the unit. Whatever music you want to make, you can do it with the Arturia MicroLab controller.
- Type:Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys:25
- Type of Keys:Synth action, Mini-keys
- Velocity Sensitive:Yes
- Other Controllers:2 x Touch Strips (pitchbend, modulation, preset browsing)
- MIDI I/O:USB
- USB:1 x Type B (Type A cable included)
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Software:Bitwig 8-Track, Arturia Analog Lab Lite, UVI Grand Piano Model D
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later, 64-bit
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
- Weight:1.8 lbs.