The good, old Fender Standard series is outdated and replaced by the Player series. The guitars and basses of the Player Series received several updates, like a new neck profile, new hardware, newly developed pickups and new finishes.
The good, old standard series is getting up in the years so it's time for something new! The Player Stratocaster PF 3TS made in Mexico is a worthy successor - this model offers everything you can expect from a good Strat: solid alder body, one-piece maple neck, a set of Alnico 5 single coils, modern, playable neck, 2 point tremolo With curved steel riders and above-average workmanship, this guitar is a real all-round workhorse.
- Colour / Finish: 3-Tone Sunburst
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Strat Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25,5" (648 mm)
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: One pc. Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern "C"
- Fretboard: One pc. Maple
- Fretboard radius: 9,5"
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: S-S-S (3x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Fender Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Fender 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware: Nickel / Chrome
- Strings thickness ex factory: .009 - .042
- Country of Origin: Mexico