Huge on portable power, the Bugera BXD15 bass combo amp rocks 1,000 watts of high-efficiency Class D power. The preamp is driven by MOSFET technology, which imparts a classic tube warmth to your tone. And since it's a combo, getting the gig should be no problem, as your power and the 15" Turbosound speaker are joined together in an easy-to-move package. When you're at the gig, the footswitchable FX loop simplifies your onstage setup, and the dedicated balanced DI makes it easy to connect to the soundboard. And this just scratches the surface of the Bugera BXD15 bass combo amp's features!
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:Single
- Total Power:1000W class D
- Speakers:1 x 15" Turbosound speaker
- EQ:3-band EQ with mid frequency control
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 2 x RCA (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (tuner), 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:Yes (optional FSB102B footswitch)
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:47.6 lbs.