The DEQ2496 has balanced inputs and servo balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and S/ PDIF inputs and XLR and optical output. Configuration is intuitive, with on-screen block diagram displays and you get a separate RTA mic/line input with phantom power, a professional wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, as well as preset dumps and system updates. You can maintain up to 64 comprehensive user presets at a time and of course dump and load as needed. You can also save and recall individual modules such as DEQ, PEQ, WIDTH or DYN. These subsets of complete presets let you maintain most of a preset's settings but vary a few (such as graphic EQ) without having to generate a whole new preset.
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz mastering processor featuring 32/40-bit floating-point DSP technology
- Audiophile 24-bit/96 kHz A/D- and D/A converters offering 113 dB dynamic range
- 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus 3 Dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Ultra-high resolution 61-band real-time FFT analyzer with additional auto EQ function for room and loudspeaker equalization
- Unique VPQ (Virtual Paragraphic EQ) option allows parametric control of graphic EQs